On Monday evening, 26 October 2020, as part of Restoring Hope 2020, we hosted Pension Power in collaboration with ShareAction.
In the hour-long event, we explored:
- What a pension is
- What impact our pension is currently having on the world right now
- Ways we could take action to positively affect the impact our position could be having on the world
If you’d like to watch a slightly edited recording of the session, please watch the video below:
If you’ve been inspired to take action, here are 3 simple ways to start:
- Learn more about your pension and how your money is shaping the world. The Make My Money Matter campaign is a great place to start.
- Start a conversation in your workplace, using Share Action’s resources. If you are not happy with the funds available to you then encourage your employer to review its pension provider.
- Want to start a conversation about pensions in your church? Use our interactive workshop to get people interested. Conversation 4 includes a conversation starter on pensions and ideas for action.