Why join ECCR as a corporate member?
- You join a constituency of corporate members and individual supporters who are interested in working for human rights, economic justice, and environmental sustainability
- You can take part in knowledge-sharing around areas where ECCR focuses – Risk of Modern Day Slavery and Human Trafficking in FTSE supply chains, Building Trust in the Banking Sector, Executive Pay, Oil Sector in the Niger Delta, Making Free Prior Informed Consent a Reality – Indigenous Peoples and the Extractive Sector
- You’ll receive our monthly newsletters, and all our publications, as well as our informal responses to key current issues, such as ECCR’s recent report ‘Using Ethical Investment to Close the Gap – Fair Pay’
- You’ll receive opportunities to network and mix with corporate and individual members at ECCR events.
- You’ll receive support from a team and a community with years of experience bringing positive change in corporate behaviour