ECCR is looking to appoint a new Executive Director. This is an exciting time to join our organisation. We have recently adopted a new strategy for increased impact and received funding towards refining and implementing it. We are seeking someone who will lead us in this new phase of growth.
ECCR helps Christians engage in ethical investment and in advocacy with companies and governments. Our vision is to see more and more Christians using their voices and the finances over which they have stewardship to promote human rights, economic justice & environmental sustainability.
We are looking for a director with vision and enthusiasm, able to:
- think clearly about the key issues for Christians looking at ethical investment and corporate responsibility
- work with the board, other staff and members to lead ECCR in a continuing process of discernment, so that our strategy evolves in response to our stakeholders’ callings and needs
- lead work to help ECCR obtain the resources to implement strategy
- ensure compliance with financial and legal requirements
- lead a small staff team that works remotely and shape organisational structures that will be able to incorporate an expanded team
- promote alliances with other groups working to achieve the same or similar objectives for the common good
- communicate with and engage concerned people of faith, and be a focal point for communications with the wider public
This is a full time permanent position.
Desk space in a London office is available. Our current staff team works remotely, so we are also open to someone working from their home, if it is accessible to London.
The salary is £45,000 pa.
Please read this letter from our Chairman.
Download Job Description
Download Application Form (Word)